We are excited to announce that we will be re-opening our doors on
Wednesday 8th July!
We’ve made changes to the way we do things to ensure the safety and well being of both customers and guests alike, so bear with us if things seem a bit different! Some of the changes we’ve made include:
- We’re asking everyone to book in advance so we can manage numbers and maintain Social Distancing.
- Limiting party sizes to a maximum of 6 guests (from a max of 2 households indoors, and up to 6 households in the garden).
- We’ll have a one way system in place: in through the front door, out through the back (genius!).
- Easily accessible Sanitiser Stations for everyone.
- Regular, enhanced, surface cleaning.
- Cashless payment only.
- Table seated and table service only.
- We’ve reduced our opening hours.